Honda Civic Reviews

Saturday, January 30, 2010

You should be aware that when reviewing 2010 Honda Civic reviews, what is said regarding a vehicle can typically be applied to the entire generation. A generation is made up of similar vehicles from one year to the next. When a vehicle undergoes a redesign, it is considered a new generation.

Also, when looking at 2010 Honda Civic reviews, you should take them with a grain of salt. Like all people, reviewers may have a bias towards a manufacturer or particular car. That’s why it’s best to examine opinions from several sources.

And to get that array of viewpoints, be sure to look at CarsDirect’s Honda Civic model reviews. We compile the best quotes so you don’t have to pour through several 2010 Honda Civic model reviews. But be sure to keep in mind that no matter how many 2010 Honda Civic reviews you read, there’s no substitution for your own test drive where you get to examine a car in person.


Strengths:
roominess for a small car, good radio system, smooth ride, good gas mileage

Weaknesses:
I haven't noticed any yet.

Summary:
Thus far, I have really enjoyed my Honda Civic. I am getting 36 miles to the gallon. Also, my insurance went down $100 every six months. The car looks small from the outside, but is quite roomy inside.

Similar Products Used:
I had a Ford Mustang convertible until an eighteen wheeler ran into my car. I like the smooth feel and roominess of my Civic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP